Mega Corporate Benefit Savings Account
Mega Corporate Benefit Savings Account (MCBSA) is a special Savings deposit product mainly targeted to payroll accounts and Individuals with valid ID card of any registered institutions can open MCBSA and avail all the facility which comes with attractive features along with high interest rate.
- Minimum Balance Requirement: NPR 1,000/- (In account NPR 1,000 shall be kept on at the time of first salary posting)
- Interest rate : 3.50 % per annum
- Free Checkbook
- Free Visa Debit Card issuance charge in first year.
- Free Mobile Banking issuance charge in first year
- Free Online Banking Facility
- Free account statement.
- 50% discount on International Visa Travel Card***
- C-ASBA Facility : Free on demand
- 50% discount Credit Card issuance in first year
- 25% Discount on Loan processing fee (Home and Auto Loan)
*** Visa/Passport and other supporting documents are required for issuing Visa International Debit Card.
Preferential rates on FOREX transactions:
Customers opening an account with Mega Bank shall be entitled to a premium on the exchange rate for the exchange of FCY into NPR. (This offer is only valid for Nepal Army, Nepal Police and Armed Police personnel especially going abroad on peacekeeping missions and premiums to be quoted whilst making offers to such customers from Global Markets)
Professional Loan up to Rs.10 Lakhs will be given as per the Bank’s Lending Policy*
- Professionals: Doctor, Engineer, Pilot, Chartered Accountant
- NRB Officers, Government/Semi Government Officers, Govt. Owned Corporation/Organization’s Officers
- INGO’s and NGO’s
- Guthi, Samitis staff members
- Employees of Insurance Companies.
- Bankers (Officers and Above)
- University Lecturers (Permanent), Principals of Schools/Colleges, PhD Holders
- Employees of Big Corporate Houses and other very similar professions
- Members of Professional Association like ACAN, NEA, and NELTA etc.
For further information, please contact:
Resource Development Department
Mega Bank Nepal Limited
Rising Mall (4th Floor), Kamaladi, Kathmandu
Phone: 977-1-4169204/ 205, Fax- 977-1-4169217