Mega VISA International Credit Card
Mega VISA International Credit Card is valid worldwide. Any Nepalese citizen maintaining convertible foreign currency account except for Indian rupees are eligible to apply for this card. Foreign nationals maintaining bank account in convertible foreign currency can also apply by submitting attested identification document from concerned embassy.
- Accepted as mode of payment worldwide except for transactions in INR and NPR currency.
- Make online payments for purchase of goods and services securely on any VbV (Verified by Visa) merchant websites worldwide.
- Service charge free credit period from 15 – 45 days
- Lowest service charge rate 24% per annum.
- Cash limit will be 10% of credit limit.
- Supplementary cards can be issued to applicant upon receipt of written request/consent from owner of the main card.
- Purpose and Limit of Visa Credit Card International shall be in accordance with NRB circular.
- ECOM transaction limit for International card shall be as specified / prescribed by NRB from time to time.
- If you are the account holder of the Bank, please make sure that the KYC details are up to date. If you do not have an account with the Bank, you will be required to open an account.
- Any individual having FCY account with Mega Bank Nepal Limited is eligible for Mega International Credit Card.
- Credit card is issued applying 110% of credit limit as lien in the FCY account.