Simple and Convenient, Secure and Faster and 24 x 7 account access
“Mega Branchless Banking” branchless banking service of Mega Bank Nepal Limited was introduced with objective to increase the access of financial services in the rural place.
Mega Branchless Banking brought banking services to the doorsteps in the rural places who had earlier no access to formal banking system. For this service, Business Correspondent, who are popularly known as agent, are appointed by the Bank performs transactions on the behalf of the Bank. The agent is equipped with POT (point of transaction) machine and magnetic strip card for execution of transaction.
For authentication of transaction 4 fingers (thumb and index of each finger) are verified in the POS Machine. Customers have facility of doing following transactions through BLB system.
- Fund Transfer
- Topup, Recharge and Disk Home
- Balance inquiry and
- Statement of last five transactions
How Customers are benefited from BLB?
- Service provided at their doorstep in the rural area
- Availability of Basic Banking Services throughout the day
- Hassle free transaction for the rural populace
- Familiarity in dealing with their own person
- Reduces the cost of transaction
Internet banking enables a customer to do banking transactions through the bank’s online portal. This is also known as net banking or Mega Direct Banking. The internet has dramatically changed the cost and capabilities of the marketing and distribution of new type of products and services.
Mega Bank Nepal Limited’s customers will be able to conduct various informational and financial transactions through the bank’s direct banking. This service currently includes the following features:
- Account Information
- Account Statement
- History of financial transaction
- Dual Passport protection
- Funds transfer to any account within the bank
- Merchant payments
- Utility Bill payments
- eSewa facilities
Mega Mobile Banking is a platform provided to the customers enabling them to access their accounts through mobile phones in a secured manner. The mobile banking service gives customer account information and real time transaction capabilities from mobile devices. It also allows sending informational messages about the Bank’s products and services to customers. Mobile Banking service of Mega Bank Nepal Limited will allow customers to carry out various informational and financial transactions through their mobile phones as follows:
- Enquire account information
- Mini statement view
- Funds transfer between registered accounts of the customers
- Funds transfer to any customer’s account within the bank
- Fund transfer to other Bank
- Foreign Exchange Rate inquiry
- Bill Payment of NTC Land Line / NTC GSM Post-Paid
- NTC GSM/CDMA Pre-Paid recharge PIN purchase
- Merchant Payments
Mega Smart Mobile Banking supports both Internet (GPRS/WIFI) and SMS for transaction. This is the added benefit to our customers along cost saving in performing transaction via SMS
Mega Smart Mobile Banking application which is required to be installed in mobile phone can be downloaded from our website https://www.megabanknepal.com/. This setup file can be downloaded from mobile phones with Internet (GPRS/WIFI) facility.